Terra Boettcher, O.D.
Dr. Terra Boettcher is a native of Bottineau, ND. She completed her bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of Jamestown, and her doctor of optometry degree from Pacific University in Forest Grove, OR. Dr. Boettcher has practiced in Grand Forks for 2 decades, and she joined the North Dakota Eye Clinic in June 2020.
- Family Vision Eye Care
- Contact Lenses (including bifocal and specialty contact lenses).
- Medical Treatment (including Diabetic Eye Care)
- 2000 Pacific University College of Optometry
- 2000 Fort Wainwright Veterans Administration, Walla Walla, WA Internship
- 1999 Pacific University Family Vision Centers, Portland, OR Internship
- 1999 5th Medical Group, Minot Air Force Base, Minot, ND Internship
Honors and Awards:
Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society
Pratt Endowed Scholarship
Tom and Marion Jackson Scholarship
Jamestown College Academic Scholarship
College Fellow in Biology
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry® – NBEO®