Thomas Dunham, O.D.
A native of Valley City, N.D., Dr. Dunham has been practicing at the North Dakota Eye Clinic since 1988.
- Undergraduate degree, Mathematics, UND, Grand Forks
- Doctor of Optometry, The Ohio State University College of Optometry Certifications
- National Board of Examiners
- American Optometric Association Specialties
- Family Vision Care, Contact Lenses including bifocals, specialty bifocal contacts and specialty contact lenses, Primary Care, Low Vision
OD - 1983: Ohio State University College of Optometry
Honors And Awards:
Optometry - 1978: University of North Dakota Alumni Leadership Award
Optometry - Optometry Christian Fellowship
Optometry - American Optometric Student Association
Optometry - Summa Cum Laude
Optometry - President’s Honor Roll
Optometry - Beta Kappa Scholastic Honor Society
Optometry - 1983: Board Optometry